Lions Foundation of Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario strives to ease the financial burden many families face when dealing with medical issues that are not covered under Provincial Health Care.
We help those in need by:
- Providing subsidized accommodations for rural visitors receiving medical treatment in Winnipeg.
- Providing financial assistance for eyeglasses.
- Holding free child vision screening events.
- Providing hearing aids to infants, children, and adults.
- Providing financial assistance to those in need of prosthetics or other medical devices.
- Supporting the distribution of used eye glasses for children and adults in developing nations.
- Supporting the Misericordia Eye Bank, an accredited program that coordinates eye tissue donations for transplantation, research and education throughout Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario.
Find out more about our programs by selecting the links below.